Taylor and Landon

Whenever a client has a session, usually one of the first questions they ask is "Where should we take the pictures?". I have many places in the area that are my favorites, and usually we will go to one of those, because I know the light will be right and the scenery will be great.

I'm always excited, though, when a client wants to do a session at their own house or yard, because it can really help little ones open up and be more comfortable. They're used to playing in their yard/house, so I can just come hang out with them and have a good time!

This session was one of those times where I just get to hang out and have a good time with some great kids. Taylor (who reminded me quite a bit of my own 4 year old, Lilly) was full of energy and couldn't wait to show me what she was going to be for Halloween.

bushong-65

bushong-82

Her brother, Landon, was  a little sweetheart, full of smiles!

bushong-25

And this has to be one of my new favorite pictures ever.. Does it get any cuter???

bushong-95

Dad raked us a pile of leaves, and they had a great time!

bushong-106

bushong-124

bushong-136

I loved this one, Taylor telling Landon to look at the camera!

bushong-50

There were so many great shots, I hard time picking which ones to show and which to save for the ordering session!  Thanks for the great time Taylor and Landon, I can't wait to come hang out with you guys again!

No comments: