Blog Bonus and new Referral Program

As a photographer I LOVE referrals. It's great to work with friends and family of previous clients. Beginning this month (Feb), my new referral program is as follows:

Refer a friend/family to me and you receive a $25 towards your next session. Refer 4 people and get a Free Session WITH an 8x10!

Not only do you get the referral bonus, but the person you refer also gets a free 5x7 with their session. Make sure they let me know who referred them so that you get the credit.

I know I mentioned some contests, and there's one in the works for next month, until then I'm offering a Blog bonus..Mention that you saw the blog and get $25 off your session fee!

If you want to be updated by email when the contest starts, send an email to info@kyliebanks.com with UPDATE ME as the subject line.

No comments: